- Are the tickets that I buy real tickets?
- How are my personal details treated?
- How do you get hold of all the tickets?
- I hear about false tickets in the media, could you explain this?
- Is buying and selling tickets legal?
- Is Worldticketshop affiliated to promoters or other ticket organisations?
- Why is the price that I pay at Worldticketshop higher than the price that is printed on the ticket?
- How can I create a personal profile?
- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
- My profile is not working any more, what do I do?
- What are the advantages of creating my profile?
- I am looking for tickets for an event that is listed on the website, but why can’t I buy tickets?
- I am looking for tickets for an event that is not listed on the website, what do I do?
- My payment has failed. Is it possible to order by phone?
- What do general admission tickets mean?
- Where can I read over the general terms and conditions?
- Why is it that not all tickets feature the exact location in the venue and why are the seat numbers missing?
- Are my tickets next to each other?
- Can I also buy VIP tickets?
- Can I also buy wheelchair seats?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- I want to buy football tickets. What is the difference between the home and away section?
- I want to order tickets but I see that the same block features various ticket prices, how is this possible?
- My order is being processed, what does this mean?
- What are the most common ticketcategories used on Worldticketshop and what do they mean?
- What does the buyer guarantee mean?
- When will my order be final?
- Why am I asked to send a copy of an ID or an invoice?
- Why do I need to pay service/transaction costs?
- Can I also pick up my tickets?
- Can I change the delivery address for the shipment of my tickets?
- Can you also deliver my tickets to me at work?
- How can I claim a refund under the buyer guarantee?
- How can I view the status of my order?
- I am trying to follow my shipment via Track and Trace but I am not shown any information about my tickets, what do I do?
- I have bought football tickets, when will I receive my tickets?
- I have bought tickets for an overseas event, when can I expect the tickets?
- I have received a tracking number, what can I do with this?
- I have received an email about the shipment of my tickets but there are only three working days left until the event and I still have not received my tickets, what do I do?
- I have received an email asking me to provide a local delivery address, why is this?
- I understand that someone needs to sign for receipt of the tickets, but I will not be at home all day, what do I do?
- In my account it is indicated that the order has been completed but I have not received any tickets?
- In my reservation confirmation I read that some tickets can only be delivered locally, what do I do?
- The date on which my tickets would be sent has changed, what do I do?
- UPS has tried to deliver my tickets to me three times already but I wasn't available. Where are my tickets?
- What do the statuses of my order mean?
- When can I expect the tickets?
- Are there any special security measures for high risk football matches?
- Can I get a discount if I place multiple orders?
- Can I pay for my tickets via bank transfer?
- Can I swap my tickets?
- How can I submit a claim under the Worldticketshop TicketCover?
- I have bought tickets for an event which is cancelled, what do I do?
- I have bought tickets for an event which is postponed.
- I have not received an order confirmation, what do I do?
- I have received my tickets but a different name is printed on the ticket, how is this possible?
- I have received the wrong tickets, what do I do?
- If I experience problems with the payment of the tickets on the website, what do I do?
- Is VAT included in the selling price?
- Unfortunately, I am not able to travel to the event because I am ill and have changed my plans at the last minute, can I return the tickets?
- What happens when I have lost my tickets or when they have been stolen?
- Why was I asked to send a copy of my ID and credit card?